More than 25 years of experience in the program management, strategy, and implementation fields have equipped Ms. Narayan with a unique set of skills and problem-solving abilities. Specializing in rescue of at-risk projects, Ms. Narayan has developed a reputation as a go-to consultant for both Fortune 1000 companies and technology startups, whose focus is on process design, development, and rollout.
As a program manager at companies such as Apigee and Xepa Consulting, she has displayed the ability to implement initiatives from the ground up, in addition to her work as a high-level resource and Board Member at companies such as Sundari and Java Wealth Systems. She is comfortable with the current disruptive trends in technology, such as mobile, API, social media, and big data.
Ms. Narayan’s abilities are best displayed in project turnaround, especially runaway projects, with emphasis in the following:
- Software Product Strategy, Management, and Marketing
- Business Operations, including Financials, Design, and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategy Development and Implementation
With an MBA from Texas A&M University, Ms. Narayan has the academic qualifications to go along with her extensive experience. A few examples of her latest work:
- Managed the release of EMC’s Documentum product line, which included leading a global cross-functional team to release more than one hundred individual products in several languages.
- Led engagement management initiative for projects focused on Apigee’s largest clients, supervising a significant portion of Apigee’s services revenue.
- Rescued at-risk projects as a Principal at Xepa Consulting LLC, focusing on relationship management and sales consultation.
- Developed both product and go-to-market plans for EPAM Systems, as well as driving pre-sale activity and product implementation for their leading customers.
Ms. Narayan has a distinguished track record of getting results for companies large and small, and has received praise from former clients for her work ethic, decisiveness, and reliability. Her focus on at-risk projects makes her an invaluable member of the consulting team at Telegraph Hill Program Initiatives, Inc.