As an experienced software developer with a proven track record in architecture, development, and delivery of enterprise-grade Internet applications and middleware, Igor Urisman brings senior technical leadership skills to the team at Telegraph Hill. Working for a variety of San Francisco and Silicon Valley-based firms of diverse sizes and industries, he has displayed particular concentration in the areas of formal linguistics, transaction processing, database internals, and data analytics.
His technical proficiency includes, but is not limited to:
- Java, Groovy, Unix Shell, C/C++, Python, Perl; JEE, Servlests, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JavaMail, XML
- Tomcat, Apache, JBoss, Weblogic; PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL; Unix, Linux, OSX, Windows
Some of his most recent projects include:
- Technical leadership and coding for a pre-funded startup developing a product in the area of Intra-Enterprise Resource Planning; tools used include JEE, Spring 3.1, RESTful WS, AWS, Windows, & Linux
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and growth of SaaS application with 90 paying customers and over $600K annual revenue; implemented formal development lifecycle & delivered 9 feature releases in 18 months
- Senior developer on first release of peer-to-peer money transfer feature for major multi-national bank; tools included JEE, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, & Tomcat under Windows and Linux
With a Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and additional coursework in Computer Science, as well as over two decades of hands-on technical leadership, Mr. Urisman joins Telegraph Hill Program Initiatives, Inc. as a highly-skilled, versatile software developer.