Barry Bhangoo, Managing Partner
Mr. Bhangoo has had 25+ years of software development experience. He has successfully lead and managed software engineering teams. He is a serial Entrepreneur having founded, co-founded, mentored, funded and worked at several start-ups.
Additional Strengths Include:
- Chief Architect and manager for the design, implementation, installation, support and management of a number of enterprise software solutions, custom-built, turnkey, distributed client/server, web-based, object oriented software projects.
- Strategic Planning, Entrepreneurial/Start-up Operations, Change Management, Recruiting and Development, Budgets and Forecasting, Employee Benefits, Risk Management, Pricing Strategies and other aspects of running a business.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supply chain management and distribution networks.
- Worked with clients on evaluating and defining requirements, designing system solutions, developing solutions, setup and support of custom software solutions.
- Worked with multiple third parties as a Systems Integrator to combine different software packages and hardware into one solution.
- Proven track record for creating “real-world” solutions that have stood the test of time.
Mr. Bhangoo is a managing partner at Telegraph Hill Program Initiatives, Inc.