Alison Clinton, Consultant
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and a Master’s Degree in Engineering Management, Ms. Clinton’s career spans 20 years in the software and services industry. Expertise includes program/project management, PMP certification, business operations analysis, support training, account management, development, and technical support.
Ms. Clinton has worked with Fortune 1000 clients including Visa, Sun Microsystems, Blue Shield of California, and Cisco. She has managed projects and programs more than 100 times in the past 20 years and her attention to detail and technical expertise has led to consistent success in all opportunities under her leadership. Her quiet, calm demeanor in the face of challenging program goals and objectives has resulted in programs being delivered on time and under budget.
Examples of her work include:
- Project Manager for data center migration at a global financial transaction processing firm , where she was responsible for requirements analysis, task definition, management liaison, scheduling, estimating, and status communications.
- Business Analyst for information security operations at a global financial transaction processing firm, including identity/access management and information security log file monitoring. Ms. Clinton was responsible for requirements analysis, documentation, scheduling, and creating operational procedures.
- Project Management Consultant at Cisco Systems, responsible for content management and delivery of New Product Introduction (NPI) service plans for voice communication.
- Senior Program Manager at Sun Microsystems, responsible for managing the support, development, software release, and operational processes of an enterprise patch repository system.
- Program Manager at BMC Remedy, responsible for the creation of a worldwide advance technical support and training program for Channel partners.
- Enterprise Account Manager, Software Developer, and Senior Software Support Engineer at IBM (Database support, x/OS MVS, AIX).
- Familiar with PMI methodology and multiple software development models.
Ms. Clinton continually engrosses her passion for learning and personal development to help organizations thrive. Energetic and highly adaptable, she brings a thorough understanding of business management, program/project management, IT operations, and process development to our team at Telegraph Hill Program Initiatives, Inc.